Contact Us for a Free Consultation (312) 882-1973

Illinois and Wisconsin Traffic, DUI, OWI and Criminal Defense Blog

An Illinois and Wisconsin Criminal Defense Attorney Answers the Question: I got a Ticket or Misdemeanor or Ordinance Violation after Country Thunder in Wisconsin and live in Illinois What are the Consequences and do I Need a Criminal Defense Attorney?

Posted by Richard Albanese | Jul 25, 2013 | 0 Comments

The Recent Country Thunder Concert in the Twin Lakes or Genoa City or Kenosha County area of Wisconsin has resulted in a massive number of citations and arrests in Wisconsin for Illinois residents and Wisconsin residents. There have been numerous citations and violations for obstructing justice, underage drinking, underage possession of alcohol, disorderly conduct, criminal trespass and other violations. If you live in Illinois and got a Wisconsin ticket for underage drinking or any violation please contact the Richard Albanese Law Office Immediately as some of these violations have court dates for as early as next week or a few weeks. Do not pay fines that will result in a permanent conviction on your record as there are other options available to you. Contact the Richard Albanese Law Office immediately for a free consultation at 312-882-1973 or by email at [email protected] or on the web at

About the Author

Richard Albanese

The Law Office of Richard Albanese Criminal Defense Attorney Richard Albanese is an experienced criminal defense attorney in the fields of Criminal Law, DUI & OWL, Traffic & CDL, Suspended Drivers Licenses and more. [email protected] 312 882 1973 We stand for expertise and y...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment