Our law office understands that when people hire an attorney, they are often experiencing very stressful situations that may involve substantial prison sentences, high fines, or a loss of driving privileges. These people need someone who cares about them and doesn't simply go through the motions. For that reason, we make sure our clients not only receive high-quality legal services, but also the reassurance they deserve that their case will be handled in an aggressive and professional manner.
RICHARD ALBANESE LAW OFFICE provides expert legal representation for all criminal and traffic matters in both Illinois and Wisconsin.
Overview: What our Legal Practice Offers:
- I am a Veteran of the United States Army who served the citizens of Cook County as a criminal prosecutor for over a decade and have amassed a wealth of knowledge and experience handling criminal and traffic cases.
- I have extensive experience in arguing criminal motions to suppress evidence, line-ups and identifications and have successfully tried many bench and jury trials as well.
- I provide expert advice in the handling of all Criminal Misdemeanor and Felony Cases based on my personal handling of thousands of these matters.
- I provide expert counsel in the handling of all Traffic matters including DUI/OWI, Speeding Tickets, CDL issues, Suspended Drivers Licenses and Driving Without a License cases and have handled thousands of these matters.
- I am a skilled negotiator with many established and respected relationships within the criminal justice system in courts across Illinois and Wisconsin.
- I return all phone calls within one business day and will meet clients at their convenience.
- I provide upfront and honest assessments of cases, including all possible outcomes and sentencing dispositions whether good or bad.
- I perform all work with the highest level of care and attention to detail.
Find our more about our fields of law.